Saturday 15 December 2018

New look on the world "wild" web

New website, new look

It's live, after a lot of time, very little glitches (there will be time for them I'm sure), my new look website is up and running. I can't tell you the level of excitement!!
It is me, it is professional and I am proud of it and its content. I have a lot to learn yet to maximize the results, but I have learned to ask for help and I have found places where people are there to help starting businesses like mine. My local enterprise board has been very supportive and I hope to keep referring to them for further assistance.
Just in time for Christmas, one last push for the last minute shoppers before a well deserve break, even if I do say so myself 😊 

www.jessicabaronartist.com
www.facebook.com/jessicabaronartist
www.instagram.com/jessicabaronartist

No comments:

Post a Comment