Sunday 21 October 2018

Get online they said!

Get online, they said!
This year, is the year I've put over 30% of my time on my online presence. Building a branded instagram account, expanding a facebook page and finally, working on a better website (yet to come, hopefully in the next couple of months).
It makes and awful lot of sense of course. I can reach many more people at an increased frequency on social media sites. Unfortunately, these take a lot of time to yield collectors and sales. A fully operational ecommerce website is the next step, because frankly, without sales, there is no business. It is costly and time consuming, but done at the right time in this process I think it can bring me to the next level.
Vlogging and live video post
Sorry, I had to draw the line there for now. I can write, I can post pictures or videos of painting process, I can even put photos of myself from time to time (apparently very important to put a face to the artist I'm told), but the camera is not for me. It has been with me for many years, I actually think it stems from family gatherings, at the infancy of the amateur video camera, where Christmas parties became hours of self-consciousness, being unknowingly stared at by these little black boxes people were holding. Will I change in time? I doubt it. I'll stick ti writing for now anyway!

www.jessicabaronartist.com
www.facebook.com/jessicabaronartist
www.instagram.com/jessicabaronartist

No comments:

Post a Comment