Wednesday 23 October 2013

First delivery of my Limited edition prints...

The excitement, like a child on Christmas morning... now I hope some of you will share my enthusiasm about my newly available limited edition prints!
J'étais comme une enfant le matin de Noël quand la poste est arrivée cet après-midi... et j'espère bien que plusieurs d'entres-vous partagerez mon enthousiasme envers mes toutes nouvelles impressions à édition limitée!

You can now get most of my paintings in a fantastic quality, signed and numbered limited edition print. The sizes are from 8"x 10" and prices start at €35.00
Vous pouvez maintenant vous procurer la grande majorité de mes oeuvres en impression à édition limitée de qualité fantastique, signé et numerate. Les grandeurs disponibles sont de 8"x 10" et plus et les prix sont à partir de €35.00

I will post most information soon and you can contact me with any inquiry at jessicabaron@live.com

Some examples:

 
 
 8" x 10" €35                                 12"x 12"  €50
10"x 12" €45
12"x 16" €60







 12"x 12" €50                                        







Postage worldwide, inquire about costs
Payment by Paypal accepted
Allow a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks for delivery outside Ireland


No comments:

Post a Comment