Monday 29 December 2014

NEW YEAR's RESOLUTIONS 2014 REVISITED How did you do on your resolutions??

Well, the moment of truth, before making my new resolutions for 2015, I thought I'd check how I did on last year's ones:

*Write weekly on this Blog :)  OUPSY DAISY :(
*Update website  CHECK!
*New series of 10 paintings for limited prints  CHECK!
*Get limited prints in 3 shops   CHECK!
*Find better value printing services   CHECK!
*Develop 3 craft products and try to find Irish supplies   CHECK!
*Get craft products in 3 shops  Uh-oh!
*Participate to at least 1 summer fair   Naaaa!
*Participate to at least 3 xmas fairs  CHECK!
*Set up business Facebook page and maybe one competition    CHECK!
*Set up an Etsy shop   CHECK!
*Take a course maybe in woodcraft or something like that!   CHECK! but not woodcraft


Well, I think that's acceptable enough. One has to be flexible on the long term plans!

How did you do on yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment